Wednesday 23 May 2012

Merchandise Review - 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver Keychain Torch


I always liked the Sonic Screwdriver - but I never really loved it. Until 11's came along. It really is a thing of utter beauty. Obviously, I bought the full size version but now there's a small "keychain torch" version. And it's wonderful.

It's very detailed - and, being a torch, it does light up (and being 11's Sonic, it lights up green). The light isn't powerful enough for you to find your way home but it's certainly able to light up your lock so you can get your key in. But you're not going to buy it for the torch. You'll buy it because it's a bit of Doctor Who kit, it's a Sonic...and it's a little bit different.

This should give you some idea of just how wee this "baby" Sonic is:



As to durability? I really don't know. I got it today - it's still in one piece. At £7.99 though, I'm not going to be overly concerned. This isn't something I've seen widely available but you can buy them online from "The Who Shop" priced only £7.99. Telephone orders are accepted on 0208 471 2356 or you can visit the shop at 39-41 Barking Road, Upton Park, London E6 1PY.

No comments:

Post a Comment