Thursday 31 July 2014

Series 8 - Entertainment Weekly Feature and Photoshoot


Peter Capaldi features on the front cover of the new issue of US magazine Entertainment Weekly.  There are interviews with Peter Capaldi, Jenna Coleman, Steven Moffat and Brian Minchin together with a new photoshoot.  

Peter Capaldi thought he'd never be at the helm of the Tardis: “I wouldn’t have thought I would be the guy,” Capaldi says. “I wouldn’t have thought it would be me.” Why not? “Because of my age. I would have thought they were automatically heading younger.”  Steven Moffat, however, had other ideas:  “I did say, ‘No, we probably won’t end up with another quirky young man,'” says Moffat. “I didn’t think there was any space around Matt to have another Doctor of that kind, because he sort of sums up what you could do with that. I very very quickly, veryquickly just thought about Peter. There is no right age to be the Doctor.”







No comments:

Post a Comment