Wednesday 3 September 2014

Peter Capaldi named GQ's TV Personality of the Year 2014 - Photos


At the GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014 last night, Peter Capaldi was named "TV Personality of the Year".  The Award was presented by Jenna Coleman and Peter commented:
"I've been very lucky because in the past I've received awards for my acting. This is the first I've received for my personality, which I assume means they've never met me. The reason I've got this award is because I got the chance to play the role of a lifetime twice. Malcolm Tucker in The Thick Of It. And I also got to play Doctor Who. The real people who know the personality of the year are my family - my mother and my sister and my wife who have put up with my personality and endured it to the point that I can get this."
The photos below are courtesy of zimbio.com and JustJared and are also in the Coppermine Gallery:








No comments:

Post a Comment