Friday 14 November 2014

"American Psycho - The Musical" - Original Cast Soundtrack Album edges closer....


The cast album of "American Psycho - The Musical" has been in the works for quite a while - in fact, we wrote about it here in March - but it seems as though the end may be in sight. If you follow Duncan Sheik on Twitter (and you really, really should) then you're probably aware that all the cast bar one have been recorded.  That one remaining?  Matt Smith.

Of course, with "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" and "Terminator: Genisys", Matt's been very busy - however, today we finally got a rather nice piece of news.  The Almeida Theatre tweeted details of their Christmas show and, in response, Duncan Sheik tweeted this:


It can't just have been me who did a little air punch upon reading this?  I loved the show - I wish I'd managed to see it more than once - and the thought of hearing Matt singing "This is Not an Exit" again in crystal clarity gives me a lovely warm glow of happiness.

My headphones are ready, Mr Sheik.  Bring it on home.


No comments:

Post a Comment