Tuesday 20 December 2016

Promo Images & Synopsis - Jemma Redgrave - Holby City - I do, I do, I do

The Synopsis and promo images for "Holby City" Series 19, Episode 13 - "I do, I do, I do" - have been released. This episode will air on Tuesday 3 January 2017 at 8pm on BBC1. There are 2 promo images featuring Jemma Redgrave - full size versions in the Who-Natic Gallery.
Mo puts on a brave face at Mr T's wedding. When she discovers that Inga has faked her pregnancy, Mo declares her love to Derwood. 
When Serena and her daughter argue, Elinor storms off. 
In the terrible accident which follows, Jason heroically tries to save Serena's life. Catastrophic injuries are the result. Bernie attempts to avert a tragedy with her surgical skill.

(Clarification: Turns out this promo above is from ep 14)



Full size images in the Who-Natic Gallery.

Thanks to Jonathan at combom.co.uk for the images.


No comments:

Post a Comment